OVERVIEW & CHALLENGES FACED
Challenges Foundation is a non-profit, non-government Organisation focused on promoting disability advocacy and developing inclusive communities. The vision is to build a more caring future generation by supporting youth-focused projects that prepare youth to understand and engage with disability issues. The mission is to create a future generation who values empathy as a core value of human life.
Educate. Advocate. Empower.
PROJECTS WITH MIRM
- Limitless Mobility with GRABCar 2016
- Buddy Day Run & Walk for Friendship 2016. Total amount raised RM18,449
- 2017 Charity Movie Screening of Transformers: The Last Knight. Total amount raised RM14,200
- 2018 Charity Movie Screening of Fall Out: Mission Impossible. Total amount raised RM10,200
- creation of all their promotional materials and artwork whenever necessary