Rachel Siew Suet Li Trust Fund (RSTF)
OVERVIEW & CHALLENGES FACED
Rachel Siew Suet Li Trust Fund (RSTF) has been set up to raise necessary funds for Rachel to undergo weekly lifelong treatment that allows her to be strong enough to work and continue her mission – i.e. for RSTF is to educate, advocate and represent affected individuals with Rare Diseases like Rachel’s.
As the Community Advocate for Rare Diseases and part of the MIRM team, she aims to grow RSTF as a major force creating the needed AWARENESS on this RARE condition.
PROJECTS WITH MIRM
- Creation of all their promotional materials artwork and merchandises such as namecard, bundings, RSTF Notepad, RSTF T-Shirts by Faceberry Publications, IACT
- 2017 Official launch of RSTF @ Cornerstone, KL
- Assisted with the designing, publication and sales of “Little Book, BIG Secrets”
- The Official Launch of Little Book, BIG Secrets @Microsoft Malaysia, KL
- 2017 Charity Art Exhibition: Paintings on My Mind Total raised RM91,458
- 2018 LIONS Charity Raffle Tickets Total raised RM28,272
- 2019 Pre Loved Charity Bazaar Total raised RM1,182.90
- Provided videography/photography support for major event