OVERVIEW & CHALLENGES FACED
Tender Hearts is a social enterprise for Special Needs Youths from age 17 onwards who have completed their special or secondary education to acquire skills and be self-sufficient.
These youths will undergo training in baking, cooking and living skills, accompanied by adult supervision throughout the duration of their training. They will also participate in workshops and activities to enhance their skills related to their work.
PROJECTS WITH MIRM
- MIRM often engaged them to do catering for our events
- Recommend them to our Partners to engage them in any of their functions (if catering is needed)
- MIRM supported a team of MPU Students who volunteered to conduct a Tender Hearts: Special Needs Day, 9 December 2018, Summit USJ
- MIRM supported in the designing of collaterals (name card, buntings, Flyers)
- MIRM supported by brainstorming idea with them when Tender Hearts Cafe was first set up in April 2018