Women Of Will
OVERVIEW & CHALLENGES FACED
Women of Will (WOW) aims to transform the lives of disadvantaged women in Malaysia, their families and their communities. Through a micro-credit financing model, combined with an Entrepreneurial Development Program, WOW aims to equip these women with the skills and knowledge to develop and run sustainable businesses.
Disadvantaged women are classified as single mothers, widows, abandoned or abused women, and women with incapacitated husbands living in poverty and uncertainty.
PROJECTS WITH MIRM
- MOU Signing with Brickfields Asia College
- 2016 W.O.W Bazaar and Rebranding Campus
- 2017 Women of Will Digital Skill Training: Wanita Era Digital (Collaborated with Digi)
- 2017 Women of Will Entrepreneurship Development (WOWED) Internal Training
- 2018 Women of Will Entrepreneurship Development (WOWED) Internal Training I, II
- 2018 Women of Will 2018 Business Skills Training
- 2018 Charity Movie Screening of Jurassic World-Fallen Kingdom Total amount raised RM9,160
- 2019 Women of Will Entrepreneurship Development program I-III
- 2019 Women of Will: Advanced Skills Training
- 2020 Women of Will: Advanced Skills Training
- MIRM provide support in kind among others: room rental and arranging of catering during their Trainings